- Product Code: Type
- Ex Tax: Rs 200
Giloy is an indigenous plant of India and most divine herb which is famous for treating many diseases in Ayurveda. The plant is climbing shrub with heart-shaped leaves. Giloy is full of anti-oxidants which is helpful in treating many diseases like asthma, diarrhoea, and it also contains anti-aging properties which helps in reducing acne and signs of aging. For growing giloy one should soak the seeds in water for 10 to 12 hours and the soil must be moist until the seeds start germinating, this helps the plant to grow quickly.
Benefits of Giloy
- The herb has a long history of Ayurvedic benefits.
- Giloy is a powerful source of anti-oxidants which helps in treating chronic fever.
- Also, helps to remove toxins from the body and purifies blood.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory property one can get rid of stress and anxiety
- Giloy juice can be very helpful in reducing blood sugar level.